To gain muscle mass muscle exercises should be at the gym, respecting the guidelines given by the trainer. Also, it is essential to make a diet rich in proteins, being very important to provide time to the muscle so that it rests and may grow.
This care is necessary because during the exercises muscle fibres are injured and sent a signal to the body that indicates the need for muscle recovery, while adequate food will provide the nutrients needed for the diameter of muscle fibres can increase, and while the rest muscle recovery and have time to develop.
The eight best tips to gain muscle mass quickly and efficiently are:
- Do each exercise slowly, feeling every muscle movement, avoiding doing things that make training easier
- The exercise must not be stopped to feel pain because when muscle starts to use (of short duration) fast-twitch fibres, which are those that favour hypertrophy
- Train 3 to 5 times per week, for which the same muscle group only should be exercised 1 or 2 times
- Eating protein-rich foods every day, at every meal, but especially after the exercises. See what should be the diet to increase muscle mass
- Begin training to perform activities of muscles and to then can do aerobic exercises, because there are thus more available to demand the maximum muscles alone
- Change the routine every 4 or 5 weeks, altering or adding some activities to increase the intensity and challenges
Each exercise should be performed using 65% of the maximum load that can be done with a single repetition. For example: when only can lift a weight of 30 kg with thigh extension, should be trained using a pressure of 20 kg, with progressive increase;
When you reach the goal seeking, you should not exercise to avoid losing the definition achieved. Generally, the loss of muscle mass can be seen in just 15 days for any training.
You can see the first results of the gym with at least three months of regular practice of exercises of muscles, and with six months of exercise, it is already possible to note a big difference in growth and muscle definition. However, the improvement in cardiovascular conditioning can be noticed in the first month.
In addition to this, the use of protein or creatine supplements are an excellent option that helps to gain muscle mass, but these supplements should only be taken according to the guidance of a doctor or a nutritionist.